I am a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 6. I am a dietitian and a lactation consultant. Life is definitely good.
posted by Butterfly Kisses at 10:34 AM
Great pictures! I especially like the last one.
9:14 AM
OK, let me take a guess at the photos. #1 is Mom. #2 is Dad. #3 is Amy. #4 is Cari.Did I get pretty close? My camera doesn't have a macro setting. Bummer!
4:56 PM
Very close! Are you sure you don't have macro? I can't believe my camera has something yours doesn't.
5:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a mother of 4, a grandmother of 6, a dietitian, and a lactation consultant. Life is definitely good.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Great pictures! I especially like the last one.
9:14 AM
OK, let me take a guess at the photos. #1 is Mom. #2 is Dad. #3 is Amy. #4 is Cari.
Did I get pretty close? My camera doesn't have a macro setting. Bummer!
4:56 PM
Very close! Are you sure you don't have macro? I can't believe my camera has something yours doesn't.
5:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home