Resolutions
I have been evaluating some of my new years goals. I figure I'm about par for the course. I did well in January and February, started to slack off in March and have mostly ignored them in April. However, they were such good goals that I am actually thinking about starting them again in May. I'll begin by writing in my blog and my journal.
My hang-up with blogging is that every time I think about blogging I can't think of anything significant or witty or interesting to say. The things I do seem to be the same all the time. I still work at the hospital in Lactation and NICU. I am currently working on getting the new nurses lactation inservice that we used to present in a face-to-face class, into a powerpoint presentation to put it online for new nurses to do there. Not enough people came to the last one to warrant holding a face-to-face class.
Spring 2009 semester just ended at WSU. Grades are due Tuesday. I won't be teaching a class again until the end of June. Then it is a 7 week course (half as long as a regular semester). So I need to prepare for that.
The main different thing I will be doing is driving to Nashville with A in a car loaded (as full as we can cram it) with all of her stuff.
I am excited to take a cross country drive with her. I would hate for her to drive herself and fall asleep at the wheel or something. I also will be meeting my new grandson--Nathaniel. I have heard a lot about him and I am excited to see my grandkids again.

1 Comments:
We're so excited to see you this week! :D
8:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home