I am a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 6. I am a dietitian and a lactation consultant. Life is definitely good.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Prelude to Cancun

After years of Ken saying he wanted to go to Cancun--we are actually going! I'm excited, and yet, I really hate packing. Trying to decide what we will need for a week and keeping it to one 50 lb suitcase and 1 carry-on bag isn't always an easy task. I tend to think in the "what if I need this" zone. Then when I get back home, I find that I didn't really need it all--but then who knew? I mean--should I take a towel? They should have them at the hotel--right? What about a hair dryer? All hotels have them now--right? But even in Mexico? Will we need an electric converter? Is it safe to plug electronic things in it? I'll let you know when I get back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Timber said...

lol! i'm the opposite. i leave it all until the VERY last minute and then forget most the stuff I need :P

have fun!!! can't wait to see photos!

5:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker