Procrastination
I just got my computer back from the computer doc. It didn't like McAffee for some reason. I've noticed I feel lost without it (the computer). Between needing to check it at least once a day for my online class, and "having" to read my e-mail just in case one of the kids decided to e-mail me, I kept thinking of reasons to go do "something" on the computer. I was thinking earlier of something my mother used to quote, but I couldn't remember the whole thing. Then I found out my husband knew a version of it.
"Procrastination's the thief of time.
It brings me lots of sorrow.
I think I'll have to pack it in,
In fact, I'll start tomorrow."

2 Comments:
Procrastination....hmm...well, I think I'll finish this comment tomorrow. ;)
I'm glad you have your computer back! I'd rather have slow internet and email than no internet and email!!
5:07 AM
Amen!
1:04 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home