Something new on the blog
Daughter number 2 thinks my life has to be more exciting than only having new things on the blog every few months. My life is so exciting that I don't really have time to blog much. (Do you believe that one?) OK, the exciting thing for this day is that I got my 8x8 scrapbook that I made in Shutterfly in the mail today. It is 2007 in pictures. It actually turned out pretty good, although some of the pictures are kind of small.
Last year was so fun because we got to be with family a LOT.
I read something lately about gratitude and how much happier people are who are grateful. I have decided to get some quotes about gratitude and to concentrate on the things I am grateful for, because I definitely am blessed. Today I am thankful to have a very good family. I love being with them and doing things with them.
Brother David Steindl-Rast :
Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy -- because we will always want to have something else or something more.
This is SO TRUE.
So, now, what are YOU thankful for?

2 Comments:
the internet!!!
10:36 AM
I'm thankful for family. And thankful for the internet so that even though we're too far away we can still keep in contact. :)
1:07 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home