I am a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 6. I am a dietitian and a lactation consultant. Life is definitely good.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Great Garden

Our garden is doing GREAT. I'll have to take some pictures of how it looks now. I'll attach some pics of it earlier in the spring. Our broccoli and cauliflower have come and gone. Zucchini is starting to bear fruit now. We had some great Romain Lettuce in the Spring. Our tomatoes are growing like crazy, but they aren't ripening yet. Our raspberries are starting to ripen. However some of the vines look sick. Ken took a sample to Valley Nursery and they said it needs iron. Small apples are starting to fall all over the lawn. I raked up a bunch today. And finally, our apricots are starting to look orange.





1 Comments:

Blogger Timber said...

Beautiful!!!

Our watermelons have been having problems and the internet said that the ground needs more calcium. Gardens are so needy ;)

5:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker