We Love You Alex
My nephew, Alex, died in a motorcycle/automobile crash late Wednesday night. He was only 24 years old. My thoughts have been swimming since my brother called Thursday morning to tell me. I don't have a knack with words to say exactly how I feel, but I want to say how sad I am at losing his companionship here on earth. He is a delightful young man. His face tends to light up when he sees you. After talking to my brother, I went to notify my 2 daughters who live nearby. The first name in my phone address list was Alex. He had put it there for me just recently when we were in Las Vegas for his brother's wedding. He said we could call him if we got lost on our way to the wedding brunch. Most of the pictures I have of him are probably him with his twin brother. But I want to post them as a tribute to him.
Alex, we will miss you. I know you are probably delighted to be where you are now. I know you were a good missionary in Mexico here on earth, and I know you will be a wonderful missionary where you are now. Say hello to my mom and dad for me. I miss them too.

1 Comments:
I really wish we didn't live so far away. Thanks for this tribute. We'll miss Alex too. I think he'll be a really good Missionary too.
5:10 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home