Daughter is back
My daughter returned from a 19 month mission in Mongolia last week. It has been wonderful to get to know her again. She keeps forgetting words in English and thinks of them in Mongolian. She worked hard to get to the point where she thinks in Mongolian. I am proud of her. She is still very gospel oriented. We were window shopping at Garnder Villiage the other day. It has lots of little craft and doo-dad stores. She saw a sign that said "We believe...". Her out-loud thought was "We believe in God the Eternal Father and in His Son, Jesus Christ". I love it!

2 Comments:
I love having her back, too. Even more than I loved having her car :)
10:47 PM
I can't wait until we can see her again!! You need to convince her to join the dark side and start a blog ;)
2:36 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home