Pioneer Days Sunrise Service
I am going to be singing in a Sunrise Service at the SL Tabernacle on Temple Square. There will be members of a number of choirs in the Salt Lake, Davis and Weber counties singing in it. They are hoping for something like 325 people to be singing in it. There are 6 songs as well as a program celebrating the "Days of 47". Our first practice was today. There were only about 5 people from the Wasatch Master Chorale there. There will only be about 3 practices before we sing. It really could be quite awesome. The songs we will be singing are: How lovely is Thy Dwelling Place, Zions Walls, Saints Bound for Heaven, From Sea to Shining Sea, You'll Never Walk Alone, and Come, Come Ye Saints. It was impressive how much we accomplished in one night.

2 Comments:
Wow! I haven't looked at your blog in half a year and I missed...one post ;)
I've missed reading about what's happening with you! The choir sounds awesome!!! How fun!
6:08 PM
Yes, well, umm, not everyone can be as good at it as other people I know.
6:32 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home