I am a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 6. I am a dietitian and a lactation consultant. Life is definitely good.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Car keys

We were in American Fork the other day. We stopped at a Walmart and I managed to lock my keys in the car. Of course Ken had left his keys at home (Murphy's Law). We called the local police department for help and they came and got the keys out for us. The disconcerting part was how fast they broke into our car to get the keys out. It really makes you wonder if we should even bother locking our car. I guess it only keeps out the casual burgler, not the professional car thief.

2 Comments:

Blogger FeatherSky said...

I'm glad they were able to get the keys out! Being stuck in AF must have been a headache! Thats funny that they were able to break in quickly!

3:57 PM

 
Blogger mightybob said...

i'm glad they were able to get the keys out, too :)

1:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker