I am a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 6. I am a dietitian and a lactation consultant. Life is definitely good.

Monday, July 17, 2006

10 more things about me

51. I love it when things are organized. A place for everything and everything in it's place.
52. When I was growing up I put tape down the center of the room I had with my sister so that I could keep "my half" clean while she had to keep her messy part on her side of the room.
53. When you marry someone who is not the same way inclined, you either have to ignore the clutter, go crazy, or fight about it. I chose to mostly ignore it, although I do occasionally go crazy.
54. Last time I lost it and cleaned up some of my husband's stuff that was on the kitchen table, he couldn't find anything (even though every bit of it was in a box at the foot of his bed) and he complained for weeks.
55. You'd never know it by looking at my house that I like everything in its place.
56. The hardest thing to keep in order is all of the paper that comes into the house. It sounds simple to say either file it, answer it or throw it away. But somehow it doesn't seem to always work that way.
57. Did I tell you already that when 2 pieces of paper are left alone at night they get together and multiply? So, in the morning there is a whole stack of papers.
58. It seems like every time I go to a store I get some new container in which I can store more "stuff".
59. Today I actually got rid of 10 shirts/blouses and 3 pairs of pants that I never wear.
60. I still have tons of stuff in my closet--is that good or bad?

3 Comments:

Blogger FeatherSky said...

You wouldn't know that I like things clean by looking at my house either. Although I think people generally realize that it's not ME grinding play-dough into the carpet.

Jaedin says:
6rrrrrrrrr gghgggg hhhhhhhiiiiiii ii ggggggggggg

(umm...i think that's something like "hi grandma!" :)

6:26 PM

 
Blogger Quiet Elk said...

uuuummmmm ya, feathersky loves things clean yyyyyyaaaaaa. and that isn't her play-dough in the carpet.... rrrrrrriiiiiiiigggghhtttt.
I remember when I was a kid being told to clean my room, and haveing mom and dads room dirty, and thinking that that isn't fair.

2:31 PM

 
Blogger mightybob said...

that's funny - c and i put tape down the middle of our room, too.

1:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker