I am a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 6. I am a dietitian and a lactation consultant. Life is definitely good.

Friday, May 12, 2006

This is for you Mighty Bob

Mighty Bob challenged me to write 100 things about me. I keep putting it off because I think of how long it would take. But, following MBob's example I'll just do it a little at a time.

1. I was born, raised, and have lived most of my life in Utah.
2. I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters.
3. I have 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls.
4. I have 4 grandchildren, 2 boys and 2 girls.
5. I have the cutest grandchildren in the world.
6. I work at a hospital as a lactation consultant, so I've seen a lot of babies and it is no exaggeration that mine are the cutest.
7. I also teach nutrition online for WSU.
8. I can testify that teachers are every bit, if not even more excited when the end of the semester comes as are the students.
9. I've discovered that some students don't do hardly any work during the semester (they don't turn in most of the assignments and only some of the exams) and are distressed when they fail the class.
10. I don't feel very sorry for those students and I won't pass them just because they will lose their funding if they fail. I make them turn in their work.

2 Comments:

Blogger mightybob said...

Of course you would never, EVER, in a hundred BILLION years, exaggerate, eh? *wink*

12:00 PM

 
Blogger FeatherSky said...

HORRAY!!! YOU'RE POSTING AGAIN!!!! :)

I have to agree with you--they are the 4 cutest grandkids EVER!!! :)

7:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker