I am a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 6. I am a dietitian and a lactation consultant. Life is definitely good.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Kids Say the Darndest Things

I was talking to some co-workers at lunch. They were telling stories about funny things their kids or grand-kids have said. It made me remember when my oldest son was just learning to talk. It was wet and muddy outside. He kept calling it "mut". I said "it is 'mud', can you say 'mud'?" He looked at me and said " 'Mud', can you say 'mut'?" What fun to look back on.

2 Comments:

Blogger FeatherSky said...

I've told you that Jaedin is on a big Thomas the train thing right now. One of his favorite trains is named Percy. Jaedin can say "Per." He can say "Purse." But ask him to say "Percy" and every time he'll reply with "Car seat!!" He is absolutely convinced that WE are the ones saying it wrong!!!

2:36 PM

 
Blogger mightybob said...

What's even funnier is when K told D to give you a smack, and he did:)

8:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker