I am a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 6. I am a dietitian and a lactation consultant. Life is definitely good.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

About traveling

41. I haven't traveled much until my children started traveling. Then I wanted to go with them. I suspect that trend will continue.
42. Before I had kids I traveled to Utah, Nevada, California, Idaho and maybe Arizona. (Wow impressive).
43. After getting married we visited Ken's relatives in Arizona and attended a family reunion in Coffeeville, Kansas.
44. That was the first time I ever saw "lightning bugs".
45. I went to Canada with my daughter on her choir tour when she was in high school.
46. I went to Ecuador to pick up my daughter when she finished working with orphanages down there.
47. I went to Hawaii when my son and his wife said they were going to Hawaii and I said "you can't go without me!!". We allowed Ken to come too.
48. I don't know how excited they were at first to have us invite ourselves along, but I sure had a great time.
48. I went to New York, Washington DC, Palmyra, Philadelphia, and Niagra Falls on a tour with my husband and my son and his wife. It was another wonderful experience.
49. I've been to Alabama and Florida to visit kids and grandkids.
50. I've been to Georgia to visit Ken's sister.

1 Comments:

Blogger FeatherSky said...

And you'll get Tennessee on that travel list, right? RIGHT?! ;)


(and other than Dad's snoring, we *LOVE* having you and Dad along with us on trips!! Having you guys along with us was half the fun!! Someday in the far distant future when we've got money we're taking you and Dad to Scotland!)

7:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker