About work
21. My first paying job was babysitting other people's children.
22. I still babysit sometimes, but I don't usually do it for money now.
23. I wish I could babysit my grandkids more.
24. I worked my way through college by working in my Dad's used furniture and appliance store.
25. That is where I learned to clean really, really dirty stoves and refrigerators.
26. My own appliances are never as hard to clean as the ones he got in his store.
27. I made sure my last stove purchase had a self-cleaning oven.
28. I worked for a while as a secretary for the statistics department at BYU.
29. While on my dietetic internship I earned some money by cleaning people's houses. I started doing that type of work while in high school.
30. Now my daughter has also earned some money cleaning people's houses. But she got most of her experience by cleaning at BYU.

2 Comments:
A free baby sitter?!?! If we'd known that we would have mooved back to Utah three years ago.
7:35 PM
A free baby sitter?!?!?! Darn it, I missed that memo too ;)
4:17 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home