I am a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 6. I am a dietitian and a lactation consultant. Life is definitely good.
posted by Butterfly Kisses at 11:17 AM
The garden is so beautiful!!! You should have taken over A LONG time ago :)You ought to take a photo from the deck looking down so I can see where everything is now!
7:42 PM
Wow, the garden really dose look great. Your mothers day gift looks like a spectacular display of flowers, your husband must love you.I hesitate to use the term "old person's yard," but it dose look great.
8:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a mother of 4, a grandmother of 6, a dietitian, and a lactation consultant. Life is definitely good.
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
The garden is so beautiful!!! You should have taken over A LONG time ago :)
You ought to take a photo from the deck looking down so I can see where everything is now!
7:42 PM
Wow, the garden really dose look great. Your mothers day gift looks like a spectacular display of flowers, your husband must love you.
I hesitate to use the term "old person's yard," but it dose look great.
8:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home