Copy Cat
Because daughter number 2 copied Timber, I decided to copy Timber too. So here are the answers Ken gave to the questions.
1. What is something I always say to you?
**I'm gonna have to hurt you.
2. What makes me happy?
**Grandchildren and a clean house and massaged feet.
3. What makes me sad?
**Having grandkids on the other side of the country.
4. What do I do that makes you laugh?
**(Hmm--pause--pause) Well, taking my picture doesn't do it. (I can never get him to smile for a picture). Reading me humor out of Reader's Digest.
5. What was I like as a child?
**Perfect
6. How old am I?
**(I thought for sure he would say 39--again). 57
7. How tall am I?
**5'7"
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
**Read my children's blogs. Read to grandchildren. Eat out.
9. What do I do when you're not around?
**Get things done without distractions.
10. What am I really good at?
**Anything I choose. Falling asleep fast.
11. What am I not good at?
**Understanding those who can't fall asleep when they are tired. It boggles your mind.
12. What is my job?
**Which one? Mother, wife, grandmother, lactation consultant, nutrition teacher.
13. What is my favorite food?
**Eating vegetables at Golden Corral (then after a pause) Ice cream. (Believe it or not, I like ice cream better than the vegetables).
14. What makes you proud of me?
**You got a master's degree and you have stuck with me for 33 years.
15. What do you and I do together?
**Eat out and go to a movie and run errands.
16. How are you and I the same?
**We are both LDS, we live at the same address, we have the same kids and grandkids. Everything else is different.
17. How are you and I different?
**You name it--we sleep differently, we think differently, we perceive things differently.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home