I am a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 6. I am a dietitian and a lactation consultant. Life is definitely good.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Work ,work ,work

One of my co-workers had to have gall bladder surgery at the beginning of this month, so the other two of us in the office have been trying to fill in the hours she usually works. It sure seems like she works a lot. All summer I have not had much to do and I have only been working two or three days a week. Now that school will be starting and I need to get my classes ready I am working a minimum of 4 days and often 5. Now that may not sound like a lot of difference to those of you who always work 5 days a week, but it really cuts in on the time I would normally put into getting ready for school.
Note to self: life was not meant to be convenient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker