I am a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 6. I am a dietitian and a lactation consultant. Life is definitely good.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Favorite day of the week

Sunday was definitely my favorite day of this past week. My two daughters and my son-in-law came to dinner and to visit. I love it when my kids are near me. We painted cute pictures on our fingernails (all except my son-in-law and my husband. For some reason they didn't feel inclined to do that.) Too bad we forgot to take pictures of them.

4 Comments:

Blogger mightybob said...

fun shtuff!

4:48 PM

 
Blogger Timber said...

How fun! I can't wait till we live closer :)

4:49 PM

 
Blogger firecracker said...

I was reading your blog and I thought, "what son-in-law came over? It was just Amy, me, and Paul.. oh yeah Paul!" Haha! Funny! Love you mom, we like being near you also!

6:58 PM

 
Blogger firecracker said...

Mom, it's time to update your blog.. and yes, i can say that because I have recently updated mine! So there :)

7:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker