I am a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 6. I am a dietitian and a lactation consultant. Life is definitely good.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The State Fair

Ken and I went to the Utah State Fair yesterday. We figure it is about the 33rd time we have attended since we met. We went fairly early (12:30 or 1:00). It was a very pleasant day--not to hot or cold. The exhibits weren't very busy at that time of day either. After school got out, around 3 or 4 p.m. it started getting more busy and parents with little children started showing up. As usual we bought several things--a skirt, some stuff for grandkids, a magnetic bracelet for Ken. I traded a ring I bought 1 or 2 years ago there for another one, because it had a lifetime guarantee on it and the band was wearing funny. All-in-all it was a good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Timber said...

I love the state fair :)

7:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker