I am a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 6. I am a dietitian and a lactation consultant. Life is definitely good.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Two-year-olds

Ive been watching a movie about a family whose 2-year-old wandered off. They have hundreds of people searching for him. I haven't seen the end yet, but it makes me remember when Nathan wandered off from the house when he was about that age. We were searching everywhere close to the house and starting to fan out, but someone from our ward found him on a road that leads out to nowhere. It is a very long road and he was sure that he was headed home. If the people had not recognized him, there is no telling how far he could have gotten and whether we would have even found him. He and we sure were blessed to have found him safe and sound. It makes me so thankful. I love my kids and the thoughts of losing one of them just makes me sick.

1 Comments:

Blogger firecracker said...

Awwww,cute!

7:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker