Cold Idaho
I drove to Idaho yesterday to be with A on Thanksgiving. I knew it would be at least a 3 hour drive and that it had snowed the day before, so that there might be slick spots along the way. Well, I pretty well sailed through from Clinton to about Pocatello. Then the traffic started to slow somewhat and then it slowed a LOT and eventually stopped and then crawled from Blackfoot to Idaho Falls. The roads were icy, but I don't think they were icy enough to go that slow. It me about 2.5 or so hours to go what should have taken 1 hour or less. I REALLY hope the roads clear up or that I miss the traffic on the way back!
And speaking of Idaho Falls, it is BITTER COLD. I don't thing N & T would like it at all! I realize that it was predicted that all through Idaho and Utah would be bitter cold this weekend, but I think I will always think of Idaho as bitter cold now. I'll have to come and visit during better weather sometime so I can see it differently.

3 Comments:
Oh my! I just looked it up--it was a high of 7^ yesterday?! OUCH!!! We haven't even turned our heater on yet. I think I'd really hate living in Idaho!!!
9:59 PM
Scratch that. I had to turn the heater on last night :P
3:07 PM
It hasn't snowed here yet... and I'm SO glad!
5:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home