Day 6 trip (Tues)
Dave had to work today, but gets the rest of the week off, so he was trying to get a whole week's worth of stuff done or passed off to someone else who could do it before he left for the day. It was a long day for him. The kids were at school so Olga and I went to the gym on base and worked out on the bikes (30 min), the eliptical machine (I lasted 2 minutes then switched to the treadmill for 20 min), and then the rowing machine (10 minutes or less). Well, that certainly got the wiggles out. However, even all of that probably didn't make up for the donuts Dave bought from Krispy Kreams yesterday. When the kids got home from school Olga fixed a really good snack/lunch. It was whole wheat tortillas with cucumbers, chicken, radishes, spinach and some poppy seed dressing on it. It was really delicious. Then I sat on the couch to help Teancum do his homework and listen to him read (he is supposed to read for 15 minutes at home each day). Then Elina asked if I had seen Shrek 3. I hadn't, so we watched it. the kids laughed and laughed. Olga fell asleep on the couch (after that workout who wouldn't). Plus, the change in atmosphere before a storm affects her chronic fatigue syndrome and it wiped her out. We went to dinner at Chick Fillet. They had a kids night where they had crafts to make and the famous Chick Fillet Cow (eat more Chikin) came to visit. A great day.

3 Comments:
Pictures mom, pictures!
9:44 AM
Never satisfied huh?
2:04 PM
Whatever! :)
2:31 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home