I am a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 6. I am a dietitian and a lactation consultant. Life is definitely good.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Except for the pain

Well, my blood tests all came back normal. I had an x-ray this morning to see if there were any bulging disks or pinched nerves. Everything looks normal. I had an ultrasound of my leg to see if there were any blood clots--none. If it wasn't for the fact that I hurt so much I'd say I was very healthy. I got some pain pills to help me sleep at night and if I still hurt on Monday the doctor will order a bone scan. I was miserable last night. The pain seems to be worse when I lay down. Plus I can't lay for long on my right side because I mucked up my shoulder when I tried to ice skate, I can't stay on my left side because of the pain in my leg, and I can't sleep well on my back. Last night was miserable. I'm hoping tonight will be better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Timber said...

:( I hope they solve this medical mystery soon!

4:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker