That time of year again
So far this year I have managed to miss out on the snowstorms. The first one occurred when I was in Tennessee. The next big storm in Utah stayed south of our area. The mountains have received a lot of snow. Ken and I actually went out and looked at electric snow shovels. We don't really want to buy, store and maintain a large snow thrower, but hand shoveling is getting harder the older we get. We thought we'd try maybe the Toro. I'm not looking forward to tons of snow.

3 Comments:
I have such a battle in my mind this time of the year. I like snowboarding and skiing and I know lots of snow is good for Utah, but I don't liek driving in it and I don't like that it gets cold and I don't like that it gets dark around 5! I seriously have a love-hate situation with winter!
8:28 PM
ditto what she said... except that i don't do snowboarding or skiing... blah!
9:31 PM
I sure hope we don't move somewhere with snow!!!
6:11 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home