Family
I really enjoy being with members of my family! If actually being with them isn't possible, then the next best thing is talking on the phone, e-mail or letters. I'll have to admit, I'm not much of a talker on the phone. If the other person doesn't do much talking then I run out of things to say real quick. This past week or so has been wonderful for visiting with family. Son number 2 called, and my Dayton daughter-in-law and grandchildren called. Both daughters-in-law sent e-mails. I got to spend Thanksgiving at my sister's house. I went and saw Twilight with one of my daughters and then we met my other daughter and we ate at Souper Salad and went shopping. We only got a few things, and not really much as far as the black friday sales, but it sure was fun to hang out with my daughters. We laugh and giggle a lot when we are together. I love being involved with my family.
Today is mine and Ken's 34th wedding anniversary. That means that tomorrow will be my first son's 33rd birthday. In some ways it seems like it has gone by quickly, and yet in other ways it seems like such a long time ago. A lot has happened in the past 34 years. I have truly been blessed to have found and married such a wonder man as Ken. He is the most loving and considerate man I could ever have found. I love him with all my heart. I love doing things with him also. I look forward to another 34 years with him.

1 Comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
I wish we lived close enough for us to come hang out sometimes. Maybe someday!
Did you like Twilight?
2:56 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home